Chickpea sundal recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Chickpea sundal recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chickpea - 1/4 kilogram
- Dry chili - 5
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf - 8
- Shredded coconut - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - 1/2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Soak chick pea in water for 12 hours. Pressure cook the soaked chickpea by adding salt for 2 whistle. Once the pressure is gone. Drain the water from the cooked chickpea and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, dry chili, curry leaves. Once the mustard seeds stop splattering add coconut and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Now add the cooked chickpea and sauté for 2 minutes and serve.