Chick pea (kondai kadala) masala sundal recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Chick pea (kondai kadala) masala sundal recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chick pea (kondai kadala) - 300 grams
- Fennel seed - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cloves - 3
- Cinnamon stick - 1/4 inch
- Coriander leaves - 5
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Broken black gram - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Dry chili - 1
- Green chili - 2
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Curry leaves - 5 (optional)
- Shredded fresh coconut - 2 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Oil - 3 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Salt - for taste
- Soak the chick pea in water over night. Cut ginger, green chili into fine pieces.
- Boil the soaked chick pea strain the water and keep it aside.
- Ground dry chili, fennel seeds, cloves, cinnamon stick and coriander leaves into fine paste by adding as little water as needed.
- In a pan heat oil add the curry leaves, ginger, cut green chili and cook for 2-3 min. Now add the ground paste and cook for 1-2 min until the raw smell goes away.
- Now add the boiled chick pea mix well and cook for 2-3 min.
- Remove from heat add salt and shredded coconut mix well and serve.