Pan seared prawns recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Pan seared prawns recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Prawns - 25
- Chopped onions - 1
- Finely chopped garlic - 5 cloves
- Sambar powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Black pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Coriander leaves - 10
- Chopped bell pepper - 1
- Oil - 4 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Mix sambar powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper, salt and prawns and keep it aside.
- Heat oil add the garlic and cook until it turns light brown.
- Add the prawns and cook them well, add water as needed.
- Now add the onion, bell pepper and cook until onion turn golden brown.
- Now remove it from heat add lemon juice, coriander leaves mix well and serve.
- Prawns cooks faster, don't over cook them, it will become chewy.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →