Prawn plantain flower poriyal recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Prawn plantain flower poriyal recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Plantain flower - 1
- Prawn - 15
- Finely chopped green chili - 2
- Shredded coconut - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf - 10
- Finely chopped shallot (sambar onion) - 9
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Fennel seed powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Clean the prawns and keep it aside.
- Clean plantain flow and cut into fine pieces. To remove too much bitterness soak the cut plantain. Strain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan; now add mustard seed once it stop splattering add the onion and sauté until it turns golden brown.
- Now add green chili, fennel seed powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and sauté for couple of minutes.
- Now add the prawn, sat to taste and sauté for few minutes.
- Now add the banana flower and sauté and cook for 6 minutes or until the banana flower is cooked.
- Now add the shredded coconut mix well and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →