Cabbage Prawn Fry Recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Cabbage is a excellent source of Vitamin C. This recipe is good for Keto diet and Diabetes. Diabetic patients should eat this alone not with any carbs i.e. a cup for breakfast or dinner.
- Prawn - 1/4 kilogram (15 to 20)
- Sliced Cabbage - 1
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 2 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as required.
- -- Grind to paste --
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Finely chopped ginger + garlic - teaspoon (tsp.)
- Lemon - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- In bowl add prawn, ingredients under section "--Grind to paste--". Mix well and marinate for 10 minutes
- Heat 2 tablespoon (tbsp.) now add the marinated shrimp and fry them until they turn golden brown and keep it aside.
- Now in the same pan add 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) of oil and heat it. add mustard seeds once the mustard seeds stop spattering.
- Now add the cabbage, salt and cook until all the water evaporated and cabbaged is cooked.
- Now add the fried shrimp mix well and serve.
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →