Vendakkai (lady finger) pakoda recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Vendakkai (lady finger) pakoda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Vendakkai ( Okara or Lady finger ) - 200 grams
- Onion - 1
- Corn flour - 1/2 cup
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Cashews - 10
- Hot chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep fry
- Cut onions into fine cubes. Cut the cashews into find pieces.
- Cut the vendakkai into one inch lengths.
- In a pan mix cut vendakkai, onions, cashews, salt, chili powder and coriander powder. so the spices are coated well on vendakkai.
- Now add corn flour and Gram to the coated vendakkai and mix well. Until the flours are coated well. Keep aside for 30 to 60 min.
- Heat oil to 350 F in a deep heavy pan. Now fry the vendakkai in batches until they turn golden brown and Serve.