Peanuts pakoda recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Peanuts pakoda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Raw peanuts - 2 cup
- Gram flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Chili powder - 2 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - to deep fry
- Salt - to taste
- Mix raw peanuts, gram flour, rice flour, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste. Add little water and make a loose mixture. NOTE: should not hold together when pressed
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Now take little by little (3 table spoon) of the mixed ingredients, press then very gentle and drop them in oil. When they turn dark brown remove and serve
- For crispy pakodas you need have rice flour.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →