Ribbon pakodas recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Ribbon pakodas recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Gram flour - 2 cup
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - a pinch
- Butter or ghee - 4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coconut oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - for deep fry
- Salt - to taste
- Mix butter or ghee, salt to taste, asafoetida powder, chili powder.
- Now add gram flour, rice flour, water as needed and knead it to a non sticky pliable dough. Now add coconut oil and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep fry 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- With the help of "murukku press" and ribbon plate. Press the dough into the oil and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Don't press in too much dough; cook them in batches
- Murukku press and Ribbon plate