Bengal gram (kadaliparuppu) pakoda recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bengal gram (kadaliparuppu) pakoda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Bengal gram (Kadaliparuppu)- 400 grams
- Onion – 100 grams
- Green chili – 10
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 cup
- Curry leaves – 5
- Coriander leaves - 5
- Soak Bengal gram (Kadaliparuppu) in water for 4 hours, drain water and grind it coarsely by adding salt for taste.
- Cut onion, green chili,curry leaves and coriander leaves into fine pieces.
- Add the finely cut ingredients with the ground Bengal gram and mix well.
- Heat oil to 350 degree (Fahrenheit) . Now take few in the hand and drop them in oil cook until they turn golden brown and serve.
- Good to go with coffee.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →