Adai batter pakoda recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Adai batter pakoda recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Adai batter -1 cup
- Shredded carrot - 1
- Soaked and drained rava - 1/4 cup
- Rice flour - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Corn flour - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 1 cup or for deep fry
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Soak the rava in water for atleast 3 hours and drain.
- In the bowl add adai batter, shredded carrot, soaked rava, 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.) and mix well.
- Now add corn flour, rice flour and mix well. NOTE: add more or less to make the batter thick.
- In a pan heat oil. Now drop batter as small pieces. Fry to golden brown and serve. NOTE: cook in batches for good result.