Vermicelli kesari recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Vermicelli kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Roasted Vermicelli – 1/2 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Brown sugar or sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Ghee – 5 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cashew – 7
- Raisin - 7
- Saffron or kesari powder - a pinch
- Roast the cashew, raisin in ghee until the cashew become brown and raisins plump up.
- Boil water in a pan. Now add little by little roasted vermicelli and cook them in low flame. NOTE: cook until all the water is absorbed and vermicelli is cooked well.
- Now add sugar and cooking until it melts and come together well with cooked vermicelli.
- Now add the roasted cashew, raisins along with the ghee and cook until the ghee separates or ooze out NOTE: you can add ghee if you want more.
- Now serve the kesari.
- Always ensure that the vermicelli is cooked properly.
- Ensure that the vermicelli is nicely roasted. else it will be sticky.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →