Rava kesari recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rava kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rava - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar or sugar - 2 cup
- Cardamom - 3
- Cashews - 10
- Raisins - 10
- Saffron or kesari powder - a pinch
- Water - 2 cup
- Dry fry the rava in a skillet and keep it aside.
- In pan add little ghee and fry the crushed cardamom, cashews, raisins once the raisins plump up add water and bring to boil.
- Now add the saffron or kesari powder and sugar. Once the sugar dissolved well.
- Add rava very slowly (so you avoid clumps) and stir. when it becomes thick. Reduce heat simmer and cook until the rava is cooked and right consistency is reached.
- Use water depending on the consistency you want either dry or this paste.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →