Oats kesari recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Oats kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Oats - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Boiled milk - 1 cup
- Kesari powder (Or) Saffron - a pinch
- Nuts (cashew, almond...) - little
- In a pan, dry oats until oats release aroma.
- Now add milk and cook the oats.
- Now add Kesari powder (Or) Saffron, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now add ghee and mix well until its melted.
- Finally add the sugar and mix well.
- Stir and cook this until the Kesari does not stick to the pan and keep it aside.
- Roast the nuts in ghee and add to kesari mix well and serve.
- Kesari texture will be sticky but it tastes awesome.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →