Rava kesari recipe (1)
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Tasty rava kesari with roasted nuts in ghee.
- Rava - 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cashew nut - 10 count
- Raisin - 10 count
- Cardamom - 10 count
- Saffron or color powder - a pinch
- Roast cardamom in ghee. Now grind it along with sugar to powder.
- Roast rava in ghee in a pan and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat water as needed and bring to boil. Now add color powder or saffron, 1/4 cardamom powder and pinch of salt.
- Now add roasted rava little by little and stir well. NOTE: make sure no lump formed. Once rava is cooked well.
- Now add sugar and mix well.
- In a different pan roast cashew, raisins. Now add this to kesari. Mix well and serve.
- Preparation time: 5 min, Cooking time: 25 minutes
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →