Papaya kesari recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Papaya kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Papaya pulp slices - 1 cup
- Rava - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Cashew nuts - as needed
- Cardamom - 2
- Saffron - a pinch.
- Ghee - as needed
- In a mixer or blender add papaya slices, milk and make a thick shake (paste).
- Roast the cashew nuts in ghee and keep it aside.
- Dry roast the rava in pan to remove moisture.
- In a pan bring to boil 2 cup of water with saffron.
- Now add rava little by little and stir NOTE: make sure no lumps are formed.
- Now add crushed cardamom. Cover with lid and cook until the rava is cooked. NOTE: time to time check and stir to avoid burning.
- Now add the sugar, papaya shake (paste) and cook until everything cooked and come together.
- Now add the roasted cashews. Remove from heat and serve.