Javvarisi kesari recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Javvarisi kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Tapioca Sago (javvarisi) - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Ghee - as needed
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - a needed
- Food color (optional) - a pinch
- Nuts (cashew, ...) - as needed
- Soak tapioca sago (javvarisi) in water for 4 hours. Drain water and keep it aside.
- In a pan add milk and bring to boil. Now add soaked tapioca sago (javvarisi) and stir for 2 minutes while it cooks.
- Now add cardamom powder, food color and mix well.
- Now add sugar and mix well until the sugar is melted.
- Now add ghee as required and cook until the kesari thickness and ghee starts to separate. add roasted nuts in ghee. Remove the kesari and serve.
- If you don't like milk just water in enough.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →