Bottle gourd kesari recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Bottle gourd kesari recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Shredded Bottle gourd pulp - 1 cup
- Rava - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder - a pinch
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Nuts - as needed
- Green food color (optional) - a pinch
- Add 1/4 cup of water to bottle ground and microwave oven for 4 minutes or until they are cooked. NOTE: you can cook in pan as well. when you cook in pan only cook 3/4 cooked.
- In pan melt little ghee and roast the rava. Once the rava is roasted add the cooked bottle gourd and mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup of boiling water, cardamom powder, sugar, remaining ghee and cook until the kesari does not stick to the pan.
- Now roast the nuts in ghee add to cooked kesari and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →