Tomato dosai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Tomato dosai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Finely Chopped Tomato - 3
- Finely chopped Onion - 1
- Rice - 1/4 cup
- Parboiled rice - 1 cup
- Dry Chili - 4
- Cumin seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaves -5
- Spilt Bengal gram - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - as needed.
- Salt - to taste.
- Soak rice and parboiled rice for 3 hours. Soak the split bengal gram for 1 hour.
- Ground soaked rice, parboiled rice, tomato, dry chili, cumin seed, asafoetida powder, curry leaves and salt to taste into dosai batter.
- Now drain and soaked split bengal gram.
- -- Making Dosai --
- Heat the flat iron skillet or non-stick tawa pan well.
- Pour a spoonful of batter in the center, spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round.
- Garnish now with some finely chopped onion.
- Once this side is cooked, flip over and cook until the dosai is cooked on the other side. Remove and serve
- Good to go with chutney.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →