Nandu (crab) masala recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Nandu (crab) masala recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Soft shell Crab - 6
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - to taste
- -- TO GRIND TO PASTE--
- Onion - 1
- Garlic - 6 cloves
- Ginger - 2 inch
- Fennel seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sambar powder - 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Fresh coconut - 1/2 cup shredded
- Tomatoes - 2
- Grind all the ingredients into fine paste by adding water if needed.
- In a pan heat oil, add the ground paste sauté and cook until the oil separates.
- Now add a the soft shell crab, add 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer and cook until the crab is done and oil separates. Remove and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →