Crab gravy recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Crab gravy recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Crab - 1 kilo gram
- Onion - 200 gram
- Tomatoes - 200 gram
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Fennel powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Hot green chili - 2
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Ginger paste - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Garlic paste - 2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Cut onion, tomatoes, hot green chili into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, now add the onion and cook until turns golden brown.
- Now add the tomatoes, cut green chili, ginger paste, garlic paste and cook for 3-4 min.
- Now add Hot chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, fennel powder, black pepper powder and cook for 1 min.
- Now add a cup of water and let it boil. Now add the crab, coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Simmer and cook until it turns to a thick gravy.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →