Crab fry recipe (2)
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Crab fry recipe (2) from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Crab - 6 pieces
- Finely Chopped Onion - 2
- Finely Chopped Tomato - 3
- Black Pepper - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cumin seed - 1/2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Fennel seed - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Garlic - 6 big cloves
- Ginger - 1 piece
- Dry Chili - 4
- Tamarind juice - 4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig.
- Chopped Coriander leaves - for garnishing
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - to taste
- Cut onion, tomato into small pieces and keep aside.
- Dry grind to powder black pepper, cumin, fennel and red chili each separately.
- Grind garlic, ginger to a thick fine paste by adding litter water as possible.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai or wok and add onion, curry leaves and sauté until the onion turns translucent.
- Now add tomato, turmeric powder and sauté until the tomatoes become mushy.
- Now add the black pepper powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add salt, tamarind juice made out from 1/2 glass of water.
- Now add the crab pieces and bring to boil. Cook this until the crab are cooked and all the water is evaporated the garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Before cooking whole crab, make sure to slightly crack/break open the shells so that the masala can penetrate the tissues.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →