Rice paniyaram recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rice paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Raw rice - 200 grams
- Par-boiled rice - 100 grams
- Black gram - 20 grams
- Sugar or Jaggery - 300 grams
- Oil - as needed.
- Soak raw rice, par-boiled rice, black gram in water separately for 4 to 5 hours.
- Grind soaked raw rice, par-boiled rice, black gram separately to a thick batter (dosai batter consistency) by adding water as needed.
- In a bowl add all the batter. Now add sugar or jaggery and beat until sugar or jaggery is completely dissolved.
- Heat an iron skillet, now coat the skillet generously with oil. Once the oil is heated scoop a ladle of batter and pour on the skillet. Once the paniyaram rises flip to other side and cook until cooked then serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →