Sweet kuzhi paniyaram recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Sweet kuzhi paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Unsalted Thick Idly batter - 1 1/2 cup
- Jaggery – 5 tablespoon (tbsp.) or as required
- Grated coconut – 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Ghee or Oil – as needed
- In a bowl mix idli batter, jaggery, grated coconut, a pinch of salt and cardamom powder. The batter should be thick as once the jaggery dissolves, the batter will become slightly thin.(so use thick idli batter without salt)
- Heat the kuzhi paniyaram pan with oil in the kuzhi. Pour the batter into the kuzhi (filling up only 3/4).
- Cover and cook on medium flame. Once the bottom starts browning, using a skewer or spoon, flip it over gently to the other side. Cook the other side uncovered until golden brown and serve.