Rava paniyaram recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rava paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rava - 1 cup
- Maida - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Fresh ground coconut - 1 cup or 1/2 coconut
- Cardamom - 5
- Cashews - 5
- Oil - to fry
- Make thick coconut milk from shredded coconut by adding water.
- Make thick batter by adding rava, maida, coconut milk and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Now add the sugar, crushed cardamom and cashews to the batter and mix well.
- In a deep pan heat oil to 350 F.
- Take a scoop of the batter (desired size) and drop them in the oil. When these are cooked it will float in oil. Wait until they turn golden brown. Scoop them out of oil and server.
- You can use ready made coconut milk as well.