Rice flour fried paniyaram recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Rice flour fried paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rice flour - 1 kilogram
- Coconut - 1/2
- Egg (optional) - 2
- Ghee - 100 grams
- Oil - to fry
- Salt - as needed
- Grind the coconut with 1/2 cup of water and take a thick milk. Now add 1 cup of water to the coconut and take the second milk (thin milk).
- Add egg, salt to thick coconut milk and beat well.
- Sift the rice flour with a sifter to remove lump and aerate the flour. Now add melted ghee to the flour.
- Once the ghee cools down add the thick coconut milk and mix well.
- Now add thin coconut milk and water if needed and make a dough until it does not stick to you hand.
- Roll the dough to 1/4 inch sheet. Cut them to you desired shapes with cookie cutter.
- Deep fry them in oil to golden brown and serve. NOTE: after the initial high heating of oil you have to reduce to low for frying for best result.