Fried paniyaram recipe (1)
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fried paniyaram recipe (1) from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Maida flour - 1/2 kilogram
- Ghee or dalda - 150 grams
- Powdered Sugar - 100 grams
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - as needed to fry.
- In a bowl add maida flour, powdered sugar, melted ghee or dalda, salt and make a soft dough.
- Now roll the dough into a think sheet. Make shapes (refer to sample shape below) as need keep it aside.
- Heat oil and deep fry them to golden brown in low flame and serve.
- CUTTING THE DOUGH: