Fried paniyaram recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fried paniyaram recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Maida flour - 2 cup
- Ghee - 125 grams
- Sugar - 150 grams
- Oil - 1 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Dissolve sugar in 1/2 cup of water.
- In a bowl add the Maida flour, melted butter, dissolved sugar water, salt and make a dough.
- Make big lemon size balls out of dough and keep it aside.
- Flatter the balls to think sheet. Now cut them into small rectangular pieces.
- Heat oil to 350 degree Fahrenheit and deep fry the pieces until they turn golden brown and serve.