Original tomato rice recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Original tomato rice recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cooked rice - as needed
- Chopped Ripe tomato - 5 count
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Mustard seed + spit black gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garlic clove - 5 count
- Curry leaf - 5 to 10 count
- Dry chili - 8
- Oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- In a pan heat oil. add mustard seeds + split black gram, crushed garlic, curry leaves, dry chili and sauté until the mustard seeds stop splattering and garlic raw smell is gone.
- Now add chopped tomato, turmeric powder, salt and sauté in low heat by placing the lid and time to time stirring. Sautéed this until the oil separates.
- Now add the cooked rice and mix well until rice is coated well and serve.
- Adjust dry chili to your spice level.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →