Mango rice recipe (2)
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mango rice recipe (2) from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Shredded mango - from 1/2 mango
- Rice - 100 grams
- Split bengal gram - 1/4 cup
- Chopped Green chili - 4
- Mustard seed - 3/4th teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split black gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Curry leaf - from 2 sprig
- Shredded ginger - from 1/2 inch piece
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.) + as needed
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cook the rice. add the oil to the cooked rice and mix well.
- Boil and cook the split Bengal gram.
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, split black once mustard seeds stop splattering and black gram turn golden brown add the ginger, green chili and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the shredded mango and cook until the mango is cooked and all the moisture is gone. i.e. oil start to separate
- Add boiled bengal gram, curry leaves and mix well.
- Now add the cooked rice and mix well until its well coated then serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →