Horse tail (kuthira vali) rice pulao recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Horse tail (kuthira vali) rice pulao recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Horse tail (kuthira vali) rice - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Tomato puree - from 2 (small)
- Ginger + Garlic + Green chili paste - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Clove, Cardamom, Cinnamon stick - each 2 piece
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed7
- In a pan heat oil. Add clove, cardamom, cinnamon stick and sauté.
- Now add onion and sauté Once the onion becomes translucent (golden brown).
- Now add ginger + garlic + green chili paste and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the tomato puree and sauté.
- Now add chili powder, garam masala powder, salt and sauté for couple of minutes.
- Now add the coconut milk, 1 cup water and bring to boil.
- Now add horse tail (kuthira vali) rice.
- Now cover the pressure cooker with a lid and cook simmering for 10 to 15 minutes until the Horse tail (kuthira vali) rice is cooked.
- If you like roast cashew nuts in ghee and add to the pulao.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →