Fried rice recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Fried rice recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cooked rice - 3 cup
- Shredded carrot - 1
- Finely chopped green bean - 7 count
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Cinnamon stick - 2 pieces
- Clove - 3 count
- Green chili - 4 count
- Ginger - 1/2 inch size
- Garlic clove - 10
- Fennel seed - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 3 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (tsp.) + 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Boil 1 1/2 cup of water and cook the carrot + green bean for 10 minutes. Drain the water and keep them aside.
- Grind garlic, green chili, ginger, fennel seed by adding little water as possible into a fine thick paste.
- In a pan or pressure cooker heat oil. add cinnamon stick, clove and sauté.
- Now add onion and sauté until they become translucent.
- Now add ground paste and sauté until the raw smell is gone and oil starts to separate.
- Now add cooked green bean + carrot, salt as needed and mix well.
- Now add the cooked rice and mix well until. Add 2 teaspoon (tsp.) of ghee. Mix well and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →