Spicy mutton chops recipe
Excellent side dish for Dosai, chapatti, nan, sambar. Spicy and tastly.
- Mutton pieces (chops) - 1/2 kilogram
- Curry leaf - little
- Slit Green chili - 2
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- In a pressure cooker add mutton, salt, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, green chili , 1 cup of water and cook the mutton pieces (chops).
- Heat oil in a pan. Now add curry leaves and sauté. Now add gram masala and sauté for few sec don't burn it.
- Now add cooked mutton with the liquid. Cook this until the mutton is roasted to golden brown. NOTE: cook till all the liquid is gone from the mutton and oil separates.