Madurai kheema kari dosai recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Madurai kheema kari dosai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ground mutton (kheema) - 200 grams
- Dosai batter - 1 cup
- Chopped onion - 1
- Chopped tomato - 1
- Egg - 3
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 3 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Fennel seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - to taste.
- In a pressure cooker add ground mutton (kheema), turmeric powder, salt. Pressure cook the mutton for 2 whistle or until its cooked well.
- Break the egg in a bowl and beat it.
- In a pan heat oil. Add mustard seeds, fennel seeds. Once the mustard seeds stop splattering. Add onion and sauté until the become translucent (golden brown).
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add he chopped tomatoes and sauté until they become mushy.
- Now add chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add the pressure cooked mutton and cook until all the liquid evaporates. NOTE: watery keehma will not give you good dosai. must be consistency to kuttu.
- Heat a dosai skillet. Coat with oil. Once the oil is hot enough pour a ladle of batter and spread thick like Uttapam (aka Uttappa or Oothapam) .
- Once cooked little now add one ladle of egg and spread it. right away add 1 ladle of mutton ( kheema) and spread it. Now sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Now sprinkle oil around the dosai. Flip the dosai and press it. Cook for a minute or until the dosai is cooked and serve. Do the same with rest of the dosai batter.
- Eat it as it is or with kurma or kari kuhamzbu.