Mutton urundai recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mutton urundai recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Ground mutton - 1/2 kilogram
- Egg - 1
- Green chilies - 10
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon(tsp.)
- Coriander leaves - little
- Oil - to fry
- Salt - to taste
- In a bowl add mutton, salt, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chilies, coriander powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now break the egg and add to it then mix well.
- Now make lemon size balls out of the meat mixture.
- Heat oil in pan and fry these mutton balls to golden brown and serve. NOTE: adjust heat if needed.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →