Mutton bones kuzhambu (curry) recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mutton bones kuzhambu (curry) recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Mutton (goat or lamb) bones - 1/2 kilo gram
- Chinna Vengayam (shallots) - 15
- Hot green chili - 4
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Tomatoes - 2
- Hot sambar powder - 1 and 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Cinnamon stick - 1 inch
- Cloves - 4
- Salt - to taste
- ---- To grind to paste ----
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Kasakasa (poppy seeds) - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp)
- Grind the coconut, black pepper, cumin seeds, kasakasa (poppy seeds) by adding necessary water into a thick paste.
- Cut shallots, hot green chili, tomatoes into fine pieces.
- Grind garlic and ginger into fine paste.
- Heat up oil in pressure cooker. Add cinnamon stick, cloves and cook for 1-2 min.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 min.
- Now add the cut onion and green chili and cook until shallots turn golden brown.
- Now add the tomatoes and cook until oil separates.
- Add the bones, sambar powder, ground paste mix and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add water as needed (2-3 cup), put the lid on the cooker and cook for 5-6 whistle.
- Remove from heat and wait until the pressure is released.
- Now simmer and cook the curry until desired
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →