Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Janthikalu recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Rice flour - 8 cup
- Black gram - 1 cup
- Unsalted butter - 4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Sesame seed - 25 grams
- Chili powder - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - a needed
- Oil - to deep fry
- In a pressure cooker submerge the black gram in water and cook for 6 to 7 whistle or until the black gram becomes mushy. Cool the cooked black gram to room temperature
- Sift the rice flour to remove lumps.
- In a bowl mix cooked black gram, rice flour, butter, sesame seeds, chili powder, salt to a soft dough by adding water a needed.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Make murukku with murukku press (refer below) and deep fry them..
- MURUKKU PRESS:
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →