Simple fish soup recipe
Simple fish soup for dieters. Fish is high in protein and good for dieters and people who are health conscious. this recipe is good for diabetic person.
- Boneless fish - 6 pieces
- Finely chopped ginger - one centimeter
- Finely chopped Garlic - 4 clove
- Chopped Shallot (sambar onion) - 50 grams
- Cinnamon stick - small piece
- Star anise - 1
- Cardamom - 1
- Black pepper powder - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Finely chopped spring onion - as needed
- Water - as needed
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Crush star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick.
- Heat oil in pan. Now add ginger, garlic, shallot (sambar onion) and sauté until shallot (sambar onion) become translucent.
- Now add water, crushed ingredients (star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick). NOTE: if you don't like these in your soup. pack them in a cheese cloth and drop them. you can later remove this before you serve the soup.
- When the water begins to boil add the fish pieces, black pepper, salt, spring onion and cook until the fish is cooked and serve.
- Simple soup goes well with rice.