No tamarind fish curry recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food No tamarind fish curry recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Fish - 1/2 kilogram
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 2
- Green chili - 3
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 8 cloves
- Chili powder - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander leaf - 5
- Fenugreek seed - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - to taste
- Wash the fish and cut into 1 inch pieces. Add turmeric powder, little salt mix well and keep it aside.
- Grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, green chili into a fine paste by adding little water as possible.
- Heat oil in a pan; add fenugreek seeds and sauté for 30 second. Now add the ground paste and sauté until oil separates.
- Now add the chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt to taste, water as needed (1 or 2 cup) to your thickness and bring to boil.
- Now add the fish, cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Goes well with chapati, puri, naan and parotta.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →