Nethili fish fry recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Nethili fish can be cooked in many different ways. This recipe is a quick and easy to fry them.
- Nethili fish - 1/4 kilogram
- Turmeric power - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 3/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Fennel seed powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 1 or 2 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- Clean the nethili fish by removing the heat and the gut.
- In a bowl add fish, turmeric powder, chili powder, fennel seed powder, black pepper powder, salt. Mix well and marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Now fry them both side for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the fish is cooked then serve.
- Cooking time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Goes well with sambar, rasam or just eat like that.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →