Healthy Fish soup recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Healthy Fish soup recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Fish- 5 count (about 250 grams)
- Chopped Ginger - 1 inch size
- Chopped Garlic - 3 to 4 clove
- Shallot (sambar onion) - 3 or 6
- Cinnamon stick - small piece
- Star anise - 1
- Cardamom - 1
- Black pepper powder - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Chopped Spring onion - as needed for garnish
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Crush Cinnamon stick, Star anise, Cardamom. Place this in a cheese cloth and tie well. Note: if are ok with these in soup you don't need to tie in a cloth. tying in cloth will help easily remove this from soup.
- In a pan heat oil. add shallot (sambar onion), ginger, garlic and sauté until onion turn translucent.
- Now add water as needed, tied spice cloth bag, fishes and bring the soup to boil.
- Now add black pepper, salt and cook until the fish is cooked. Remove the spicy cloth bag. Garnish with spring onion and serve.
- Healthy soup so will not be thick. You can use meaty fish pieces too.
- Not spicy soup so you can give to kids.
- You can add cooked rice and enjoy this well.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →