Coriander Spicy Chutney Recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Coriander Spicy Chutney Recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Coriander leaf - from 1 bunch
- Fresh shredded coconut - from 1/2 coconut
- Green chili - 4
- Tamarind - a gooseberry size
- Roasted gram - 1 tablespoon (tbsp.)
- Asafoetida powder - a pinch
- Mustard seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split black gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- OIl - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- In a mixer or blender add coconut, roasted gram, green chili, tamarind, asafoetida powder, water are needed and grind. Once half ground add coriander leaf and grind to a fine thick paste.
- In a pan heat oil. add mustard seeds, split black gram. once the mustard seeds stop spattering add the ground chutney. Mix well and serve.
- Goes will idli, dosai.