Cabbage chutney recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Cabbage chutney recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Cabbage - 1/4 kilogram
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Green chili - 1
- Fresh shredded coconut - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Dry chili - 2
- Tamarind - little
- Mustard seed - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split black gram - 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Finely chop onion, cabbage, tomato, green chili.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed, black gram, dry chili (broken into pieces). Once the mustard seeds stop splattering add onion, green chili and sauté until the onion turns translucent (golden brown).
- Now add the cabbage and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add tomato, coconut, tamarind, salt and sauté for 4 minutes and remove from heat (stove). Once this is cooled to down (room temperature) grind into a fine paste and serve.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →