Coriander And Mint Spicy Chutney Recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Coriander And Mint Spicy Chutney Recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Coriander leaf - from 1 bunch
- Mint leaf - a handful
- Garli clove - 6 count
- Ginger - a piece
- Green chili - 8
- Black pepper corn - 6
- Cinnamon stick - small piece
- Cardamoms- 2
- Ghee - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - as needed
- In a pan heat ghee. add cinnamon stick, cardamom, black pepper corn, garlic clove, ginger and roast them.
- In Mixer or blender add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chili, roasted ingredients, salt, water as needed and grind to fine fine paste to chutney consistency and serve
- Goes well with idli, dosai.