Stuffed radish chapathi recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Stuffed radish chapathi recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Shredded radish - 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 2 tablespoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Salt - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- In pan heat 1 teaspoon (tsp.,) of oil. Now add shredded radish and sauté for a minute.
- Now add chopped onion, chili powder, salt and sauté for 20 seconds.
- Now add 1 tablespoon (tbsp.) of water and sauté until the radish is cooked and oil start to separate.
- In bowl add wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) of salt, 1 tablespoon (tsp.) of oil. Add water as needed and make a soft dough. Make a ball out of the soft dough.
- Flatten it to thick round sheet. Now place the sautéed radish in middle. Fold to dough to make a balls with stuffing in middle. i.e. like a pouch.
- Now flatten the dough pouch gently to flat round sheet. Careful make sure the radish does not spill out.
- Heat a float iron skillet coated with oil. Now place the flattened dough. Cook the bottom side. Sprinkle oil around and over the cooking dough. Flip and cook the other side and serve.