Ginger chapati recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Ginger chapati recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat flour - 1/2 kilogram
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon (tsp)
- Fresh Ginger juice - 1 tablespoon (tbsp)
- Green chili paste - 1 teaspoon (tsp)
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and make the dough, beat well and keep it aside for 10 min.
- Now make small 2 inch balls and flatten them.
- Heat a iron skillet add oil as needed. Now cook the flatten dough until it is cooked both side and serve
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →