Spicy Potato boli recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
You would have eat sweet boli. For a change we will see how to make spicy potato boil recipe.
- Boiled potato (skin peeled) - 10
- Split black gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Split Bengal gram - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Cashew nut - 10 count
- Maida flour - 2 cup
- Chopped Green chili - 2
- Mustard seed - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chopped Coriander leaf - little
- Curry leaf - little
- Sesame oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Dry roast separately Bengal, black gram and grind them to powder.
- Break the potato into small pieces.
- In a pan heat oil. Now add green chili, curry leaf, coriander leaf and sauté. Now add the potato, salt, turmeric powder and mix well. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add Maida flour, salt, little oil and make as soft dough like you do for boli.
- Now make small balls. Flatten it to round sheet. Now place a small amount of potato fold the side and cover the potato mixture. Now flatten this gently with your hand.
- Heat a skillet and coat with oil. Now place the boli and cook on both side like you cook chapatti and serve. do the same to all the balls. NOTE: make sure boil is cooked.
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →