Onion chapathi (chapati) recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Onion chapathi (chapati) recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
- Shallot or small onion - 3 cup
- Lemon - 1
- Hot green chili - 4
- Salt - to taste
- Cut onion, hot green chili into fine pieces.
- In a bowl add the whole wheat flour, cut onion, hot green chili, salt and squeezed the lemon juice.
- Now add 1 cup of warm water and make it as soft dough.
- Heat a skillet apply butter or oil. pour 1/4 cup of the soft dough .
- As the soft dough starts to set, lift an edge of the chapatti with a spatula and tilt the pan so that the runny, unset portion of the chapatti can run underneath and start to set. Repeat on the opposite side
- Once done serve.