Mango oats roti recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Mango oats roti recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Oats - 3 cup
- Wheat flour or maida flour - 1 cup
- Mango pulp or puree- 1 cup
- Sugar - if needed.
- Salt - as needed
- Grind oats into a fine flour.
- Mix oats flour, wheat flour or maida flour, mango puree or pulp, sugar, salt to taste. Add hot water as needed and make dough as for chapati. NOTE: you need to add little less water than usual for chapati dough.
- Keep the dough covered with wet cloth for 2 hour. Now make small 2 inch balls and flatten them.
- Heat a skillet add oil as needed. Now cook the flatten dough until it is cooked both side and serve roti.