Kothu chapathi recipe
Share this => Twitter Facebook Email
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Kothu chapathi recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Chopped chapatti pieces - 3 cup
- Finely chopped onion - 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomato - 1/2 cup
- Chopped carrot - 1/4 cup
- Chopped cabbage - 1/4 cup
- Chopped capsicum - 1/4 cup
- Chopped green beans - 1/4 cup
- Chopped cauliflower - 1/4 cup
- Slit green chili - 4
- Chopped scallion (spring onion) - 2 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Coriander leaf - little
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Chili powder - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Oil - as needed
- Salt - as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. add onion, salt and sauté until they turn translucent (golden brown).
- Now add green chili, tomato and sauté until the tomato becomes mushy.
- Now add turmeric powder, chili powder and sauté until the raw smell is gone.
- Now add all the chopped vegetables and sauté until the vegetables are cooked.
- Now add the chapatti, coriander leaves and mix well until the chapatti is coated well and serve.
- Goes well with pachadi
Rated Recipes →
New Recipes →