Green masala chapati recipe
Let see how to Cook authentic tamil food Green masala chapati recipe from scratch by following Step By Step instructions..
- Wheat flour - 3 cup
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon (tsp.)
- Mint leaves - a handful
- Coriander leaves - a handful
- Ginger - 2 inch
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Green chili - 4
- Luke warm water - as needed.
- Salt - to taste
- Grind mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, green chili into fine paste by adding little water as possible.
- Add the ground paste to the wheat flour, add water as needed and make a soft dough.
- -- Making chapati --
- Now make small 2 inch balls and flatten them.
- Heat a skillet add oil as needed.
- Now cook the flatten dough until it is cooked (turns golden brown with some dark areas) both side and serve.